Liquor License

The office of the Tax Assessor-Collector does not collect any state fees for liquor permits. Those fees are collected only through Texas Alcohol Beverage Commission (TABC). Applications for alcoholic beverage licenses are available from TABC, P.O. Box 13127, Austin, Texas 78711. Local offices of TABC can be found at

When you receive notice that it's time to renew your liquor license, in addition to paying your state renewal fee, you should also contact the Wilson County Tax Office to pay the appropriate fee for the Wilson County Liquor Control Permit. This fee is always one-half of the state fee. Renewals for the Wilson County permit can also be processed by mail or at our downtown office.